Leading Change; The 6 Dimensions of Vision
The tasks of bringing together an appropriate direction for any organization can be complicated by many of the dimensions of developing a vision.
Leaders require the following 6 Dimensions of Vision:
- Foresight: judging how the vision fits into the environment that the organization may evolve.
- Hindsight: the vision doesn’t violate the traditions and culture of the organization
- Worldly View: to interpret the impact of new developments and trends
- Depth Perceptions: the ability to see the whole picture in detail and perspective
- Revision: all visions previously developed are reviewed as the environment changes
- Peripheral Vision: that the possible responses of the competition and other stakeholders with the new direction can be comprehended
“For Leaders this is like, a kind of magic, to assemble and clearly articulate vision of the future!”
I work with people and organizations helping them increase their potential and results! I offer Motivational Keynotes and Interactive Workshops on Leadership, Sales, Communication Skills, Team-Building and Change. Discover how you can invite Larry to your next event or conference, to add value to your people and have fun along the journey!