Let’s fast forward to December 31, 2013, what had to happen to make this the best year of your life?
If you fast forward your thinking and answer the questions then you will know what you need to do now, to make sure that 2013 will be the best year of your life! My purpose is to help you think of the “end in mind” to help you prepare for your best year ever. What has to change for you to achieve your greatest goals and dreams in the New Year? Simple answer; YOU!
I will share a few questions to help you begin the 2013 New Years Journey of Goal Achievement and the best year of your life.
1. Looking back on 2013 what is the one thing that really made your year count as your best year yet?
2. What 3 Key Goals did you begin your year with and how well did you do in achieving these goals?
3. List 3 things you had to let go of to move forward in 2013 with your Goal Achievement?
4. How well did you do on building your “Inner Circle” those key people who are compassionate about helping you grow to your greatest potential? And how well did you add value to their goals and life?
5. Would you say that you are a person on a mission of personal growth? Developing your 2013 Personal Growth Plan is key to your Goal Achievement and happiness in the year ahead of you. Get started NOW!
My purpose is to encourage you to achieve your greatest potential, by thinking forward with the end in mind, reflecting back at how well you did or may have done in the year ahead of you may help prepare you for great success and happiness. Don’t wait to see how well your year turned out, plan for success, plan for your destiny, don’t let hope be your only avenue.
If you need help, I’m a person of value that values other people. I can help you plan of the best year of your life through my performance coaching and workshops. Contact me now to begin your journey in 2013 as the best year of your life! Don’t hesitate, each day that passes, we can’t recover, now is your time!