Putting Your Foot Down on The Accelerator to Success:
In life we have a few choices regarding success, one is we can just ride life out and hope for something great to happen, or some success to come your way. Or you can define your purpose, mission and vision for a better and successful future and put your foot down on the “Accelerator to Success”. And that is your; “Action”, “Determination”, “Focus”, “Passion” and “Daily Plan”. These five key pieces make up the DNA that moves you along, up the highway to success, to your peak performance, keeping your foot on the accelerator and your eye on your vision an purpose.
Let’s look at each of The 5 Key’s to Your Success DNA:
- Action: Discovering your right direction, moving in that direction daily!
- Determination: Not allowing anything to stand in your way and making sacrifices along the way!
- Focus: A head strong focus, and clear and sharable mission and vision to all to see along the journey with you!
- Passion: The key ingredient to success, that burning desire to make your vision and dream come alive!
- Daily Plan: Change and development happen daily, a plan must be place, your road-map to success, with all the steps and people in alignment that support the purpose and goals. Leadership!
A few things to keep in mind along your “Success Journey” is:
- Watch for those “Danger Signs”along the way to help you maneuver
- Make sure you’re moving in the right direction, evaluate daily
- Make U-Turns when necessary
- Seek help along the way
My recommendation is for you to keep your foot down on the “Accelerator to Success”!
Everyone has the potential and opportunities to define their success and go out and achieve this success. No one is not allowed in this club, make it your purpose to define your success plan and put your foot down on the accelerator and make your way!
Larry Cockerel works with people and organizations helping them increase their potential and results. Larry offers Motivational Keynotes, Interactive Workshops on Leadership Development, Sales, Team-Building, Communication Skills and Change. Discover how you can invite Larry to your next event or conference.